Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rockin' it out...

Hey Gang.. sorry it has been awhile since my last post!!  I've been very busy setting up my new booth at the Rockin B's Antique Mall in Sharpsburg.
It's kinda nice being on this side of town for change too!  This booth has a different look than the Gillyweed booth over at The Vintage-Flea.  Lorraine, the owner, specifically requested that 80% of the booth be old, vintage, or antique.  I am flubbing a bit with the requirement but I don't think she minds too much.  Here are some pictures from my recent fluffing trip...
 
Love the oak chairs.. I have 2 right now.  One a ladder back and the other with an original rattan seat.
Notice the hooks above??  They look like meat packing hooks but they are not sharp.  Iron hooks are moveable.. approx. 32" long.  This would be great outdoors to hang up the wet clothes.
2nd Oak Chair..
OMG.. my favorite recent find (also at The Flea as well) are these bird hooks.
 
Screen print bird pillows by a Franklin, TN artist.
 
 My prized boot collection.. yes it was time to let these go.
 
 My recent craft project... I found these vintage mason jars a year ago in the most beautiful blue color and I finally decided what I wanted to do with them.  You like??
 
This will be one of my regrets when it sells but heck I can't keep everything!!  Wouldn't this be awesome as a coffee table and on wheels???
 
Finally my other regret when they sell... these vintage gas pump numbers. I just adore the bold red color.  My kids are 9 and 12yrs old now.. maybe I should just keep those!
Hope to run into you at Rockin B's!!  If there are any products you are interested in.. contact me!

3 comments:

  1. Booth looks great...I think we like the same things!! Really love that basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! It all looks great! But I'm especially drawn to the gas pump numbers and the meat packing hooks. The mason jar pumps are a really cool idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rockin' B's. Always an adventure going there.

    ReplyDelete