Friday, September 14, 2012

Week 37... The Color of Motivation

What a beautiful week we have had weather wise... I loved being able to keep the shop door open for the entire day!  The crisp mornings and fall like breezes inspired me to change up our front windows.
We got in these incredible wicker bird houses at the shop this week and I knew I wanted to hang a few of them in the left window with some of our feathered friends.  The chiffon peasant blouse is also a new addition to our Gillyweed collection.
 
  
The right side front window is still undergoing its' transformation and will be revealed next week.... here is a hint, I'm finally able to use all the creepy doll heads I've been collecting!  I think I may have to go out and get a pumpkin or two!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment