Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Keep Calm....

Kids are finally back to school and I am still running around like a decapitated chicken restocking and rearranging my two booths.  Most of my larger pieces of furniture sold out of one booth while I was on vacation and most of the gits/accessories sold out of the other booth.  This is always the fun part.. making something out of nothing.. as in new merchandise is coming this month but I have to make the booths spectacular in the meantime with my current inventory (which isn't much).  Oh let the magic begin!!
coming soon.. I love this Union Jack Boat.  Even though I am doing more vivid colors for the Fall, I must keep a little Nautical in the booth.  Keeps me sane!
Only one Union Jack pillow left.. $45 (available at Rockin B Antiques or contact me.)
I don't think I will ever get tired of these signs either.. reminding me to Keep Calm!!
Here are some that I recently found on Pinterest. 

 
 




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment