Friday, February 10, 2012

Coffee Cup Scrambled Eggs...

This has changed my life.. seriously!  I am NOT one of those mothers that gets up at the break of dawn to make pancakes, biscuits, sausage.. whatever for their kids in the morning during the week.  I make FUN of those mothers!!  Now weekends are different- I can whip up some mean crêpes that would make my French mother-in-law do a happy dance!  But I digress...back to how this recipe has changed my life.  Now my children are enjoying a hot cup of scrambled cheesy eggs and it only takes 1 minute 30 seconds!!!
You will need 2 Eggs, 2 Tbsp. Milk, Shredded Cheese, Salt & Pepper. 
  1. Coat coffee cup with cooking spray
  2. Combine eggs and milk in cup; beat until blended. 
  3. Microwave on High for 45 seconds; stir. 
  4. Microwave again another 45 seconds until eggs are set. 
  5. Scramble with fork and top with cheese. 
  6. Season with salt & pepper. 
Delicious!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment