This has changed my life.. seriously! I am NOT one of those mothers that gets up at the break of dawn to make pancakes, biscuits, sausage.. whatever for their kids in the morning during the week. I make FUN of those mothers!! Now weekends are different- I can whip up some mean crêpes that would make my French mother-in-law do a happy dance! But I digress...back to how this recipe has changed my life. Now my children are enjoying a hot cup of scrambled cheesy eggs and it only takes 1 minute 30 seconds!!!
You will need 2 Eggs, 2 Tbsp. Milk, Shredded Cheese, Salt & Pepper.
- Coat coffee cup with cooking spray
- Combine eggs and milk in cup; beat until blended.
- Microwave on High for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave again another 45 seconds until eggs are set.
- Scramble with fork and top with cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper.