Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sugared Pecans

Almost 11pm here in the Dumas house and I am finishing up the details for our Oktoberfest event which will be held tomorrow evening (5-9pm).  I racked my brain trying to figure out what to serve as snacks at the event... seriously, there are 27 beers to sample during the "beer tasting", y'all need to eat something!!  After a few minutes hours on pinterest, I found the perfect snack... Sugared Pecans.  Completely off topic here, the other day I read a blog titled, "the shiz I learned from Pinterest".  Ain't that the truth.. it's crazy what you can learn from that site!!  Anyways.. back to the pecans!!
 I thank The Gingerbread Blog for posting and pinning these incredible (aka can't stop eating) pecans.
Go to their website to find the recipe.. So good.  If you are walking around downtown Newnan tomorrow night, make sure you come on by Gillyweed to try a few of these treats!!

Enjoy!!

1 comment: