Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Show and Tell

Finally finished my pumpkins and crossing this off my "to do" list.  The idea of the wool blanket pumpkin came to me last year when my friend Jenni and I stopped at a cute little town called Bell Buckle in Tennessee.  Stopping here was like a step back into time and what should have been a quick lunch stop, turned into a 4 hour expedition.  This place had some serious treasures!!  One of them was a white wool pumpkin at a store that had a mountain of moon pies at the front entrance.  The idea was born then to make tartan plaid pumpkins a la Ralph Lauren for the Fall display at the shop.
 
 
Well I know I am a bit behind on the project.. after all I am going to be putting out Christmas in 2 weeks but after seeing a slew of fabric pumpkins at the Country Living Fair last weekend, I had to make them.  So Voila!!  What do you think??

1 comment:

  1. Cuter than moon pies! I love the moss detail on top, makes them uniquely yours.

    ReplyDelete