Saturday, June 11, 2011

À BIENTÔT

Barcelona, South of France, and Rome.....
Those are the destinations this summer when we head over to Europe next month and we are so excited.  It has been almost 3 years since the kids and I have been overseas to visit the family.  Albert went over by himself last year to see his mother and since the price of flying is so expensive, we stayed behind.  Why didn't I get a job at Delta back in my travel agent days!!!!  So this time it is our turn to tag along and boy what a trip this will be.  My mother-in-law is planning a 5 day excursion to Rome which will include 2 RV's for 7 adults and 5 children.  OMG!  I call the RV without my mother-in-law.. ha ha.  So as I prepare for this trip I have temporarily shut down the Gillyweed online boutique.  I hope to have many beautiful new things (some antiques from Europe) to showcase on the site in August.  Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment