Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Current Fav...

I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns.
-Winston Churchill
 
I've been addicted to color lately.. colors and patterns.  The crazier the better too!  Here are a few of my current favs... 
 
Adore Home online magazine features one of my favorite designers/stores this month,  Anna Spiro from Black and Spiro.
She writes an incredible design blog called Absolutely Beautiful Things.. no kidding!  Another new favorite is Kathryn Ireland from the new realty show on Bravo called Million Dollar Decorators. 
 Their use of color and pattern just blows me away!!  Time for me to be brave and change it up a bit here at the Dumas house... get some island flavor in here.  I can almost hear the steel drums playing as we speak!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment