Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wish Upon A Star...

Several years ago I visited one of my favorite stores in Savannah called One Fish, Two Fish.  On one of their walls they had about a dozen starburst mirrors in this gorgeous antique gold finish.  I wanted to get one but they were over the top out of my price range.  So I searched and searched to find a similar mirror to sell at Gillyweed that didn't break the bank.  I think I found her.....
Our large (35" in Diameter) Starburst Mirror retails for $145...
 
which is a steal compared to this Mirror at Wisteria for $749!!  Now I am seeing Starbursts everywhere...
 
 
 
I actually own this one.. bought it 8-10 years ago.
 
There are many DIY tutorials on Pinterest that show you how to make starburst using shims and picket fence parts... even silverware.  Although the above picture is not a DIY project, it sure does inspire me to get out the saw again.  If you are interested in our starburst mirror, please call the store at 770-683-9200.  Only one in stock so it will go fast!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment