Friday, October 14, 2011

Add "TEACHER" to the resume...

Okay peeps...I am finally getting up the nerve to teach an Encaustic Class!  OMG my stomach is already in knots just thinking about it but if the little engine could.. so can I!!   My first Encaustic Class will be this Poppy painting because honestly if I had chosen anything else, my dear Friends Mary and Julie would have killed me!  So please come join us November 12th from 2pm-4pm or November 16th from 10am-12pm at The Corner Arts Gallery & Studio
The Corner Arts is a brand new Gallery in downtown Newnan owned by Jenny Jones.  It is located at 14 Jefferson Street, next to The Times Newnan Herald building.  I am doing small classes (6-8 people) so that I can give each and every student my full attention. 

The cost of the Poppy class will be $65 and the only supplies you will need are an apron and your own set of natural bristle brushes like the ones shown below.  This set came from Michaels for only $5.99.  These will be your brushes to keep because you will soon find out how addictive Encaustics can be...

Please contact Jenny at 678-633-5705 to sign up for one of the Poppy classes.  You can also contact me if you have any questions or concerns about the Encaustic process. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment