Friday, October 7, 2011

Love At First Sight...

Steve and I met about 3 weeks ago at Angel's Antiques and it was love at first sight!!  Then I got cold feet and went home w/o the little fella.  Later that evening I said "Mirror Mirror on the Wall..(which means on posted on facebook).. How much of a redneck would I be if I went back for him?"  Okay let me clarify here that Steve was not really intended for me but for my adorable son who happens to be obsessed with squirrels.  His birthday is tomorrow!  Many of you said do it.. some said I was crazy.  Crazy in love yes indeed!!!  Steve was very excited to come home with me too... seems the last squirrel got eaten by the Bob Cat who also lives at Angel's Antiques!
Many birds wanted to come home with me too but alas my heart belonged to only Steve.
At one point, Sally tried to woo Steve away from me with her wild ways...
but he didn't fall for that vixen!  He told me later that he was afraid of Sally's purse... which was made from very soft animal fur.
Mary tried to avoid the whole love quarrel between Sally and I...
I think somebody had doe eyes on Mary as she was leaving the scene...
In the end, Steve chose me for my nice rack...
Your chariot awaits handsome! 

PS...  One comment from Facebook that I would like to share concerning my love for Steve was from Mrs. Sally herself..."dear Lord, just don't get him any cow horns! tee hee".  Let me just point out that the cow horns were in fact purchased by Sally! 

Enjoy!!
 

1 comment: