Thursday, November 17, 2011

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf...

I was shocked to walk in Monday morning, a day after Holiday Open House, to find that I had only 4 left of my 30+ scarves that I put out the week before!!  We do love our scarves, don't we?  Well I just brought up my new shipment today and I love these even MORE!! 


How about a little animal print with your turkey??
 

And thanks to Heidi's blog post at Brown Eyed Girly Girl,  I now have 25 new ways to wear a scarf!

                    

                                                                                 Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Loved that video! Thanks Valerie..I think I have 2 memorized. lol I love that mustard scarf too! I just ordered those myself, and are expecting 3 colors in on Monday..can't wait to see them in person!
    -nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie! I have fallen in LOVE with scarves and this video is a GREAT FIND! Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete