Friday, November 18, 2011

Encaustic Class for December...

So I finally got these little Cutie Pies made up as samples for my next Encaustic Class at the Corner Arts Gallery in Downtown, Newnan and I am grinning ear to ear!  They are so adorable... and easy to make.  Seriously!!  This class will focus on the transfer technique were I show you how you can take literally ANY photocopy and embed it into the wax.  Then we will add some color here and there.. and Viola!!
These each took me about 1 hour to make!

You will be hooked!!  I am structuring this class a bit different since they are UBER easy to make.  Each 8x8 panel will cost $25 so you are welcome to make 1 bird, 2 birds, 3 birds.. as many as you want.  I will provide all materials this go around, I just ask that you bring one roll of paper towels with you to class.  I will also bring an assortment of bird images but please feel free to bring your own too.  Just remember they must be images that have been photocopied as inkjet printers will not work with this technique.
Two classes are scheduled for December so make sure you reserve your spot soon.
December 8th 10am-12noon
or
December 10th 10am-12noon

Call Corner Arts Gallery to sign up.. 678-633-5705.  Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment