Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Poppies.. Poppies.. Poppies.. Tulips...

Poppies.. Poppies.. Poppies.. Tulips.. what??  Yes we had a "problem child" in the class today that refused to do Poppies!! But OMG- Look at her gorgeous Tulip painting!  I am so glad she thought outside of the box and did her own thing.
  

The rest of the class had some serious natural talent too... 

A little blurry but you can still see how cool this one is.. 

Love all the mix of colors..
 

 Gorgeous greens peeking underneath the blue background...

I was so smitten with everyone's work that I forgot to get a group shot.. luckily the Corner Arts Gallery has one on their facebook page.  Nonetheless, I did get a quick shot of Linda's and Mary's masterpiece before we headed to lunch.

Once again another amazing class under my belt.  My last Poppy class is November 30th from 10am-12noon.  I am working on the next samples which I promised would be super fun and super easy!!  The next round of classes are scheduled for December 8th (Thursday 10am-12noon) and December 10th (Saturday 10am-12noon).  Keep checking my facebook page for samples.. but in the meantime, here is a hint...

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment