Monday, March 5, 2012

Mosaic Monday

I didn't plan on making a Mosaic Monday post today because I have been so busy making driftwood crosses to sell in my booth.  I brought several up to the shop last Thursday and have already sold most of them out... so back to work I go, Hi Ho, Hi Ho.

I'm not complaining.. but when I work on these crosses I get a little ticked.  See we were planning on doing a fabulous Caribbean cruise for Spring Break this year when my sweet French husband realized that he sent his green card away to get renewed!!  Chances of him getting the new card back in 4 weeks is slim to ain't ever going to happen.  So in the meantime I will dream of what my Caribbean vacation would have been like...
 
C'est La Vie!!

All pictures for this mosaic were taken from Pinterest.  This mosaic has been linked up to Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.  Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so pretty...fab idea! I was also pleasantly surprised by the new blog look. It is amazing! I see the store atmosphere now. :)

    ReplyDelete