Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mosaic Monday

If you read about my Week 11 challenge, you will remember how smitten I have become with color blocking.  Apparently it is the trend right now because I have seen color coded bookshelves all over the net lately.  Ah Ha.. found my Sunday afternoon project!  Kids come help your mother!!
 

With grunts and complaints, they reluctantly helped me take ever book from our "Library" and placed them in color piles on the living room floor.  BTW- this rolling ladder was the very first purchase I made when we built the house 9 years ago.  I had the ladder before we had actual architectural plans!!
With lots of cleaning (pollen is everywhere since I love to keep my windows open), re-grouping, re-arranging, and tons of giggles from the kids finding our old yearbooks.... voila the after!

I think it is fabulous!!  To keep the color inspiration going, here is my Mosaic Monday with color blocking images I found on Pinterest and Google.
I'll be linking up to Little Red House this week for Mosaic Monday.  Hope you have a great week!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I never thought about doing this with books, though my closet is very colour coordinated. I love your living room, so cheerful and bright!

    ReplyDelete