Friday, May 25, 2012

Almost Famous

I've been keeping a secret from you....  well kinda sorta, I did hint at it on my facebook page!  The article about Gillyweed came out today in the Lifestyles Magazine and I couldn't be happier.  Donna did an excellent job figuring out my babble, making me sound intelligent.  Monica took a great picture although she forgot to photoshop the 10 lbs off like I asked her!! I am so honored to be mentioned in the same story with the other 4 ladies interviewed.. it is surreal!  So get on out there and get yourself a free copy!!  You'll read all the scoop about The Honeybee, The Bilt-House, Lizard Thicket, Beyond the Door, and of course, Gillyweed!
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...let me try this again....so proud of you! What an exciting time full of newness. Nice article and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete